快捷导航

邮箱

  • 办公室: wgyxy@zznu.edu.cn
  • 辅导员: wyxfudaoyuan@163.com
  • 记者站: wyxjzz2008@163.com

学习资源

您当前所在位置 :首页 |学习资源

二十大报告重要概念及金句摘选(双语)(六) —— 过去五年的工作和新时代十年的伟大变革

作者: 佚名    发布时间:2022/12/9 0:00:00    来源:佚名    访问量:(1

The Work of the Past Five Years and the Great Changes in the First Decade of the New Era

1.创立了新时代中国特色社会主义思想

We have established the Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era.

2.全面加强党的领导

We have strengthened Party leadership in all respects.

3.经过接续奋斗,实现了小康这个中华民族的千年梦想

We have achieved moderate prosperity, the millennia-old dream of the Chinese nation, through persistent hard work.

4.对新时代党和国家事业发展作出科学完整的战略部署

We have developed well-conceived and complete strategic plans for advancing the cause of the Party and the country in the new era.

5.提出并贯彻新发展理

We have put forward and applied a new development philosophy.

6.以巨大的政治勇气全面深化改革

We have comprehensively deepened reform with tremendous political courage.

7.实行更加积极主动的开放战略

We have pursued a more proactive strategy of opening up.

8.坚持走中国特色社会主义政治发展道路

We have kept to the path of socialist political advancement with Chinese characteristics.

9.确立和坚持马克思主义在意识形态领域指导地位的根本制

We have established and upheld a foundational system for ensuring the guiding role of Marxism in the ideological domain.

10.深入贯彻以人民为中心的发展思想

We have implemented a people-centered philosophy of development.
11.贯彻总体国家安全观

We have applied a holistic approach to national security.

12.确立党在新时代的强军目标

We have set the Partys goal of building a strong military in the new era.

13.全面准确推进“一国两制”实践

We have fully and faithfully implemented the policy of One Country, Two Systems.

14.全面推进中国特色大国外交

We have pursued major-country diplomacy with Chinese characteristics on all fronts.

15.深入推进全面从严治党

We have made significant advances in exercising full and rigorous Party self-governance.(摘自《二十大报告》)